MIAMI – January 12 – Royal Caribbean Group (NYSE: RCL) continues to focus on the healthy and safe return to cruising for guests, crew and the communities we visit. As we work closely with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and government authorities around the world toward this shared goal, we are extending the suspension of certain sailings for our cruise lines.
The following schedule reflects adjustments to our upcoming 2021 itineraries.
Royal Caribbean International:
- Suspending sailings through April 30, including Spectrum of the Seas from February 16 through February 28
- Excluding Quantum of the Seas
- Suspending sailings through April 30, including the May 1 transatlantic cruise on Celebrity Apex
- May through October 2021 Europe and transatlantic cruises on Celebrity Edge and Celebrity Constellation will also be suspended
- Suspending through April 1
- Suspending sailings through April 30
Royal Caribbean International’s Quantum of the Seas resumed sailing in Singapore last month with the local government’s CruiseSafe Certification. The certification confirms the three- and four-night Ocean Getaways meet the comprehensive health and safety requirements developed by the Singapore government.
Royal Caribbean Group continues to work with our Healthy Sail Panel of globally recognized scientific and medical experts to come back stronger, and we look forward to welcoming our guests back on board.
We are reaching out to our guests and travel partners to share further details and address any questions or concerns they may have. For more information, visit the cruise lines’ websites:
About Royal Caribbean Group
Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd., doing business as Royal Caribbean Group (NYSE: RCL), is a cruise vacation company that owns four global brands: Royal Caribbean International, Celebrity Cruises, Azamara and Silversea. Royal Caribbean Group is also a 50% owner of a joint venture that operates TUI Cruises and Hapag-Lloyd Cruises. Together, our brands operate 61 ships with an additional 15 on order as of December 21, 2021. Learn more at www.rclcorporate.com or www.rclinvestor.com.