MIAMI – December 2, 2020 — While we continue to work with the CDC and government authorities around the world towards the shared goal of safely returning to cruising, Royal Caribbean Group will be extending the suspension of some sailings.
The following schedule reflects adjustments to our upcoming itineraries.
- Royal Caribbean International:
- Most global sailings suspended through February 28, 2021.
- Australia sailings suspended through April 30, 2021.
- Spectrum of the Seas China sailings suspended through January 20, 2021.
- Quantum of the Seas is resuming service in Singapore.
- Celebrity Cruises:
- All global sailings suspended through February 28, 2021.
- South America sailings suspended through April 7, 2021.
- Silversea Cruises:
- Suspended through April 1, 2021, except for the February 6, 2021 sailing of Silver Origin.
- Suspended sailings through March 20, 2021.
After months of careful planning, extensive training and simulated trials, Royal Caribbean International’s Quantum of the Seas resumed cruises for Singapore residents this week with comprehensive health and safety measures in place meeting the requirements of the CruiseSafe Certification standards developed by the Singapore government.
Royal Caribbean Group’s panel of globally recognized scientific and medical experts, together with teams both on sea and on land, continue to focus on a healthy and safe return to service for our guests, crew and the communities we visit.
We will be reaching out to our guests and travel partners to share further details and address any questions or concerns they may have. For more information, visit the brand cruise lines’ websites: